MASA SWORD is an economic, versatile and powerful aggregated constructive simulation for the Defense sector.
Nowadays, militaries around the world are fully aware of the great importance of training in order to be able to better confront real-world situations. However, it is becoming more difficult to conduct training due to cuts in military budgets thus making armies worldwide reconsider the amount of training they can provide their leaders with, and the best tools to enable optimized training. Thanks to MASA SWORD, military leaders no longer need to make compensations because they can use SWORD's aggregated and automated constructive simulation technology to conduct cost-effective and highly realistic training. SWORD has a large range of use cases and can be customized to fit the requirements of any military.
SWORD's use cases for Defense include:
- Training Centers: SWORD is ideally suited to be used in large-scale events, such as Joint or Coalition Task Force exercises.
- C2 Simulation & Stimulation (such as Course of Action Analysis): Whether integrated with a C2 system or stand alone, SWORD provides an environment to analyze courses of action faster than real-time.
- Self-Training: With SWORD, trainees can be immersed in modern battle environments to hone their tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Doctrine & Equipment Analysis: SWORD allows centers of excellence to set up and test new architectures (units, equipment, etc.), orders of battle, or doctrines in various conditions to synchronize new operational capabilities to combat elusive and adaptive adversaries
MASA LIFE is an intuitive, adaptable AI middleware that allows the creation of smarter, more realistic and autonomous characters in simulations for the Defense sector.
• Designer-friendly graphical authoring
• Interactive sandbox
• Lean and scalable runtime
• Out-of-the-box behavior content
Watch the video